ONLINE MINDFULNESS THERAPY WITH A PROFESSIONAL ONLINE THERAPIST
Mindfulness Therapy – First Choice for the Effective Treatment of Anxiety, Depression and Addictions
Now Available Online via Skype for Your Convenience
EMAIL ME TO SCHEDULE A THERAPY SESSION VIA SKYPE
EMAIL ME TO ASK A QUESTION
Session Times: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm MST, Boulder, Colorado. Choose times that works for you and I will check my availability.
Fees are always negotiable according to what you can afford and what spaces I have available. The more you can afford, the more likely I will be able to accept you. Email me to discuss fees.
The Goal is Emotional Freedom; The Path is Mindfulness Therapy
Treat the underlying cause – something that medications and older style “talk therapy” will not do.
WATCH THIS INTRODUCTORY VIDEO – THEN CONTACT ME
ONLINE THERAPY WITH AN ONLINE THERAPIST
During these Skype Therapy Sessions I will teach you practical methods for working with your emotions to promote healing, transformation and emotional freedom.
“When we learn how to embrace our emotions with awareness and love they change. Mindfulness heals, transforms and liberates the mind, allowing us to live fully with true happiness and wisdom.”
“Mindfulness Therapy gives you the skills you need to break free from negative habitual thinking and emotional reactivity so you can discover genuine happiness and well-being. This approach is very effective and you will notice significant changes after the first 3-4 session.”
Please contact me and ask your questions about Mindfulness-based Online Therapy and schedule a Skype Therapy session now. Remember, the first session is a TRIAL SESSION – you only pay if you wish to continue with me after the first 30mins.
LET’S GET STARTED – EMAIL ME NOW!
About Mindfulness-based Online Therapy
I developed an approach called Mindfulness Therapy, which is one of the most effective evidence-based therapies available – especially for treating Anxiety Disorders, which is my specialty. During these Online Therapy Sessions, you will learn proven mindfulness-based methods to overcome anxiety, depression and emotional stress. This approach is REALLY EFFECTIVE – It has worked for so many people; it can also work for you.
Why choose Online Mindfulness Therapy?
Because this approach focuses on transforming the underlying cause of anxiety and depression rather than just treating the symptoms. Please contact me now and let’s explore how Mindfulness Therapy can help you.
“Mindfulness Therapy is as good as antidepressant drugs.” Read this CNN Health article by Elizabeth Landau.
You might also like to read this article about the efficacy of Online Therapy in the New York Times.
Is Online Therapy effective?
There are many studies showing that Online Therapy via the Internet is as good as and sometimes better than conventional office-based psychotherapy sessions.Talking to an online therapist is usually much more comfortable for you. To learn more about the effectiveness of online therapy and online counseling see http://psychology.about.com/od/psychotherapy/a/onlinepsych.htm and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_counseling.
“These Skype sessions have really helped me feel so much better. I used to be very reactive, but now I don’t get so easily upset. Mindfulness Therapy has made all the difference. It’s quite remarkable how effective it is.”
“I really enjoy my counseling sessions with Peter. He is incredibly easy to talk to and I find the mindfulness approach to be so much better than anything I had tried previously. He teaches you how to work with your emotions in a positive way. It’s amazing!”
Would you like to talk to an Online Therapist?
LET’S GET STARTED – EMAIL ME NOW!
I welcome your questions. Please tell me about yourself and let’s discuss how I can help you through Online Mindfulness Therapy
Schedule an Online Therapy Session that fits your time schedule
(All correspondence & sessions are private and confidential. I work with adults only)
Session Times: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm MST, Boulder, Colorado.
Available throughout the USA, CA, UK, Europe and Worldwide. Choose the best times for you and I will check availability.
“After 8 years, two therapists, many self-help books…..my hypochondria and OCD was worse than ever. I figured I would just have to live like this and deal with it. I put on a good show in front of people and cried alone. Then, I stumbled upon Peter’s website. I figured this was my last attempt. Peter is kind, understanding, and patient. He helped guide me out of the dark and see the light. He is truly there to help. He never looks at his time during sessions. I would have to remind him that time is up. His rates are reasonable so everyone cam get proper therapy. He gave me practical tools to use to overcome my anxiety. He is always available via email for advice. He truly cares about the progress of his patients. Peter changed my life and gave me the chance to enjoy my life again. I am eternally grateful to him.” – L.A., New York.
Why Choose Online Counseling Therapy with Dr. Peter Strong?
- Online Counseling is very much more convenient for you
- You may be living abroad or traveling, making it hard to find a therapist
- You may live in a rural area where choices may be limited
- Online Therapy from your home is more comfortable for you
- You may be looking for an alternative to anxiety medications and antidepressants
- You may be looking for a more positive and compassionate approach that focuses on self-improvement and personal transformation
- All sessions are one-on-one individual and private sessions with professional online therapist, Dr. Peter Strong via Skype
- Peter Strong is an author and expert on Mindfulness Therapy, a highly respected modern approach incorporating CBT and Buddhist Psychology, and much more effective than traditional “talk therapy.” Most people see big changes after the first 3-4 sessions, once they start applying the mindfulness methods that I teach
- The focus in mindfulness-based online therapy is to change the underlying cause of your emotional suffering and not just treat the symptoms
- Payments are made after each session using the most secure online service: PayPal
Satisfaction is guaranteed. You only pay if you are completely satisfied. How many therapists offer that level of satisfaction guarantee?
I Invite You to Contact Me Today. Let’s Talk About Your Needs and How I Can Help You through Online Counseling Therapy.
LET’S GET STARTED – PLEASE EMAIL ME NOW!
“I used to be so anxious all the time and it was ruining my marriage. I had to change. Peter made that possible. His way of working with anxiety is very, very effective. I feel so much happier now and my relationship with my husband has totally changed for the better.” Los Angeles, California.
“A truly unique and very effective approach for personal transformation. I thoroughly recommend this form of psychotherapy, and I like the convenience of home therapy sessions.” New York.“
“Peter teaches that you must learn to make friends with your emotions. This was hard for me at first because I have been avoiding my emotions all my life. Now, I really see the power of this approach, because it has totally transformed my depression. I no longer feel as trapped as I did before. I feel much more positive about life and my confidence has returned.” Toronto, Canada.
“I am an American living and working in London. Online Therapy through Skype has been really good for me. My experience has been very positive and I was very surprised at how easy it was to change my old emotional habits. As Dr. Strong teaches, it’s all about changing the way you relate to your emotions. I had been fighting them and avoiding them for years. When I started cultivating mindfulness and acceptance of my anger, everything started to change. Quite remarkable!” London, UK.
LET’S GET STARTED – PLEASE EMAIL ME NOW!
Online Mindfulness Therapy has helped so many people change for the better
Mindfulness Therapy is a combination of the well-respected principles of Buddhist Psychology and effective modern developments in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Neuro-Linguistic Programming Therapy (NLP). This approach really works because it teaches you how to work positively with your emotions. You will know after the first session if this approach is right for you, and I know that you will be very happy with the outcome. If not, there is no charge. On average, you can expect to see BIG improvements after 4-6 sessions.
- Learn powerful mindfulness tools for managing stress and difficult emotions
- Recognize and change patters of negative thinking
- Heal and transform painful emotions at their core
- Develop your True Self – It was always there, just obscured by negative thinking
- Find significantly greater happiness in your life and relationships
Online Counseling Therapy with Dr. Strong – The Advantages:
- Completely confidential and private so you can share openly
- Online Therapy is incredibly convenient – no commute, no waiting
- Online Therapy is available wherever you live in the US or abroad
- Easy to fit into your busy schedule – You can talk to an Online Therapist at home or at work or when traveling. All you need is a laptop or smartphone and internet access
- Online Therapy is ideal if you are unable to leave home; I have helped new mums with postnatal depression and other emotional issues
- An Online Therapist is a good choice if you suffer from agoraphobia and social anxiety
- Online Counseling is perfect if you cannot find a local therapist to help you
- Online Counseling offers greater anonymity for you
- Talking to an Online Therapist is less intimidating and more comfortable for you
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – You pay after a session and only if completely satisfied
- Mindfulness Therapy is much faster than many other approaches: More cost-effective for you
Ready to Schedule an Online Therapy Session?
Start by sending me an email and describe your needs and feel free to ask your questions about this Online Therapy Service. When you feel ready, you can schedule an Online Skype Therapy Session. Remember, that I provide a Satisfaction Guarantee and there is no charge if you decide not to continue. But, this has never happened yet…
- Describe the emotional problems you wish to change through online therapy
- Ask any questions you may have about online counseling
- Schedule an Online Therapy session to fit your schedule
EMAIL ME TODAY
Session Times: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm MST Colorado
Peter Strong, PhD is a Professional Registered Psychotherapist, Teacher and Author, based in Boulder, Colorado.
“I specialize in Mindfulness Therapy for healing the root cause of Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression, Traumatic Stress, PTSD and Addictions. I also offer Mindfulness-based Marriage Counseling Online.”
This Online Counseling Service for Individuals and Couples is available Worldwide via Skype.
Online Therapy with an Online Therapist